6WG1 Diesel Used Engine Cylinder Head For Excavator ZX450 ZX470 - 5 Original
|Type: Engine cylinder head||Model Number: 6WG1|
|Application: Excavator||Part number: 1 - 11110946 - 4|
|Type: Direct injection||valve: 24 valve|
|Car Make: Hitachi||Number of Cylinders: 6|
The cylinder head is going to have your intake valves, your exhaust valves, and it's also going to house your fuel injector down through the center. The head sits on top of your engine and is essentially the control center for your combustion chamber. In an engine, valves close and open to let in or block the entry of air and fuel into the combustion chamber. Each cylinder in an internal combustion engine has two valves- the intake valve, which is usually bigger and a smaller exhaust valve.Several components hold and control the working of cylinder head valves.
Several components of the cylinder head
1. Valve spring: the valve spring helps keep the valve shut. Depending on the design, a valve spring may comprise one or two different springs, sometimes even four. The quadra spring construction is mostly found on performance engines where a high level of reliability is required.
2. Valve spring retaine: the spring retainer is the part that helps to maintain the spring position. It mounts on the spring’s top end. The valve spring retainer is usually made from steel.
3. Retainer lock: the retainer lock is the part that lies between the spring retainer and the tip of the valve. The pressure or force exerted by the spring helps to hold the lock in place and the components intact.
4. Valve seal: mounted on the valve stem, and just under the spring, the valve seal prevents cylinder head leaks. It keeps oil from getting into the intake and exhaust passageways and ensures the proper working of these cylinder head parts.
5. Valve guide: the valve guide simply guides the valve. Valve guides are the metal pieces, usually iron or bronze, that position and allow for free movement of valves. The guides are usually removable parts, pressed into the cylinder head during installation.
6. Valve seat: this part provides a seat that the valve makes contact with to form a seal. Together with the valve, the cylinder head valve seat prevents combustion gasses from escaping until the valve opens. Seat valves are made from hardened iron alloy and forcefully driven into the cylinder head to create an airtight seam.
7. Spring seat: some cylinder heads contain a spring seat. The spring seat is usually placed between the spring and the surface of the cylinder head. It protects the head from being damaged by the spring as it compresses and expands. These parts are often found on aluminum heads.
|Contact Person :||He|
|Tel :||+86 13316192239|